Root canal therapy is often necessary for saving or strengthening a diseased tooth. No one looks forward to getting a root canal, but at Garden Oaks Dental, our experienced dentists take a gentle approach to provide treatment that's as simple and painless as possible.
During a root canal, our dentists will carefully and gently remove the inside nerve, seal the tooth, and cover it with a crown to give you a stronger, healthier tooth. For your comfort, we offer sedation and a very gentle approach to root canal therapy.
Common root canal symptoms include:
- Darkened tooth color
- Intense toothache
- High sensitivity to heat and cold
- Facial swelling
- Gum soreness
- Bad taste in the mouth
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, contact us today to schedule an appointment
Why Choose Us?
What's most important to you when choosing a dentist? Experience? Quality of care? Your comfort? And what about prices?
Garden Oaks Dental Clinic is the preferred dental clinic for countless Houstonians for all of these reasons and more.
- Serving Houston for over 8 years - Garden Oaks Dental Clinic has been conveniently located in the center of Houston for more than 8 years. Our team of dentists offers over 30 years of combined experience, and all of them are graduates of the University of Texas Dental School Houston. Our experience and qualifications allow us to give you great care every time.
- Utilizing the latest dental technology and techniques - You deserve top quality care, and when you choose us, you'll get it. Our dentists embrace the most up-to-date dental technology and techniques for general and cosmetic dentistry.
- Going above and beyond to ensure your comfort - We're committed to changing the way you think about visiting the dentist. Your comfort is always our top priority. From the warm greeting you'll receive when you enter our clinic to the sedation we offer for nervous patients, we do everything we can to make your appointment a pleasant experience.
- Offering exceptional care at affordable prices - Great dental care shouldn't cost a fortune. That's why we work hard to keep our prices low. We offer a 10% discount to all cash patients, senior citizen discounts, new patient specials, and no-interest finance plans through CareCredit. We also accept most dental PPO plans, Medicaid, and U.S. Military and DoD dental insurance plans.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Experience the difference of exceptional dental care at affordable prices. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.